Condo for sale in Kiln Creek!
611 Ironwood Drive
Yorktown, VA 23693
Does the following schedule sound a little bit like your life?
- Wake up, brush your teeth, shower, get dressed.
- Tend to pets and/or kids.
- Go to work or class.
- Leave work.
- Head to the gym.
- Stop at the grocery store on the way home.
- Lug grocery bags up three flights of stairs to your apartment.
- Tend to pets.
- Put away groceries.
- Prepare and eat dinner.
- Clean up.
- Get dressed for bed, brush your teeth, wash your face.
- Watch TV or read a book.
- Pay bills online (to include your raising monthly rent).
- Finally, go to sleep.
On your day off, you spend half the day cleaning and hauling trash bags down three flights of stairs. Go on a date or out with friends and family. Daydream about buying a place of your own. Realizing there is no extra time to take care of a yard and all of the exterior maintenance that comes with home ownership?
If this sounds familiar, you're not alone. Like you, there are a growing number of prospective home buyers that have neither the time or desire to spend their weekends painting the proverbial white picket fence. Yet, you want to be able to paint your walls without permission and add your own personal touch of style. Forgetting something you need and having to walk back up three flights of stairs isn’t so fun either. You also need some tax deductions to protect your hard earned income.
For buyers with this sort of lifestyle, the condo located at 611 Ironwood Drive in York County would be an excellent fit! For starters, this end-unit, 1st level condo is located on the York County side of Kiln Creek.
Here are 5 benefits to owning this condo:
- No steps
- No exterior maintenance
- No mowing, power-washing, painting, shoveling
- Low taxes
- Less than $900 a year, included in your monthly mortgage payment
- Convenient and desirable location.
- Less than half a mile from grocery stores, gas stations, restaurants, shops, a movie theater, a major airport, a mall, the interstate.
- Less than 10 miles from major employment spots and universities.
- Resident only amenities and services included in your condo fees.
- Two swimming pools
- Tennis courts
- Community trails, ball fields, playgrounds
- Community events and clinics
- Reduced fees at the golf course
To find out more about 611 Ironwood Drive or to schedule a showing, contact The Melton Team with RE/MAX Peninsula at: 757-784-1358. Erin Melton is a licensed broker in Virginia and a REALTOR® with the National Association of REALTORS®. Each RE/MAX office is independently owned and operated.