- Easy access to major roadways to ensure an easy commute to all of Richmond.
- Multiple exists for I-95, I-295 and I-64 are located within a 2-mile radius of the community.
- Nearby, top-rated Hanover schools.
- Cool Spring Elementary School, Chickahominy Middle School and Atlee High School are all located less than a mile from the neighborhood.
- Emergency and rehabilitation services close by.
- Bon Secours Memorial Regional Medical Center, Sheltering Arms Physical Rehabilitation Centers, and Hanover Fire Stations #7 and #14 are all within 5 miles.
- Everyday errands can be completed without leaving Mechanicsville.
- Groceries, banking, pharmacy services, a library. and postal services are just up the street.
- Convenient gas stations.
- No need to go out of your way to fill up! Wawa and Sheetz are both right around the corner.
- Ample entertainment options.
- Bass Pro-Shop, Jumpology Trampoline Arena, Virginia Center Commons and Sweet Frog are prime examples.
- Pride of ownership.
- Mowed lawns, manicured flowerbeds and maintained exteriors can be found throughout the community.
- Affordable real estate.
- In fact, 10151 Atlee Ridge Rd. Mechanicsville, VA. 23116 is currently being offered for only $229,900!
This charming 3 bed,2.5 bath, 1,644 square foot Colonial has much to offer its new owners! The home boasts a HUGE fenced backyard, laminate hardwood floors and newer windows! Easily access the back deck through the cozy family room! Getting groceries into the kitchen will be a breeze with the conveniently-located back kitchen door! Escape to the large master suite, complete with a 6’x5’ walk-in closet and an en-suite full bathroom! Storage space won’t be an issue at this property, thanks to the walk-up attic and backyard shed! Plus, there’s ample space to park your boat, RV and cars on the oversized driveway!
If this neighborhood and 10151 Atlee Ridge Rd. sound like the perfect fit for you, please contact: Erin Melton with RE/MAX Peninsula at: 804-335-8572 or firstname.lastname@example.org.