Pre-qualification and Pre-approval are basically interchangeable.
- Prior to sitting down with a REALTOR you should:
- 6-12 months before you plan to purchase a home, you should get to know your credit score and approximately how much home you can afford.
- 1-3 months prior to starting your search, you should speak with a lender about getting pre-qualified. If there are any minor blemishes on your credit or special circumstances, a good lender will put you on the right path to success. You'll know what you can afford and more importantly, how much you are comfortable with.
Pre-qualification: Pull credit, personal info and income.
TBD Approval: This is exclusively through Atlantic Bay Mortgage.
Nothing is more exciting or rewarding than working with first time homebuyers! If you are excited about purchasing your first home, you've found the team to make it happen!
A great buyer's agent is worth their weight in gold. You're getting 17 years of touring over 30,000 homes at the seller's expense. Any hesitation you have about a buyer's agent can go out the window. You've found the right place! In 17 years, we've welcomed 850 happy clients. If you're excited about finding a home, you've found the right team to make it happen!
- During our first meeting, we will discuss and learn several things.
- How the buying process works.
- What roles each person has during the buying process.
- What it's like to work with The Melton Team.
- Your home buying goals and needs.
- If we're the right fit for you and vice-versa.