The top 5 qualities that all homeowners need to sell a home in today’s market:
- A property that is aggressively priced and a willingness to remain competitively priced until going under contract.
- A show-ready property, inside and out!
- A realistic outlook on current market time & buyers’ expectations.
- A positive attitude and accommodating nature!
- An experienced and congenial Realtor® with a reputation for being a great listing agent to work with by homeowners and agents alike!
See what some of my seller clients have to say about me:
“We were empty-nesting and found ourselves needing extra room and accommodations for a handicapped elderly family member from out of state. Not only did they sell our residence in which we were living immediately, but found the new place with everything we all required in enough time for us to paint and install necessary equipment prior to moving her. During this high stress situation that we found ourselves, Erin and Bryant were understanding, patient, personable, and unrelenting in the search. We found them when we so urgently needed help. They were exactly what we needed.”
Suzanne and James Karohl
“The Montgomery Family thanks you, Erin! You went above and beyond and SOLD our house in this impossible market. You did everything we asked and more! Thanks for making this emotional time bearable. I highly recommend you to anyone who is looking for a dedicated, hard-working, caring, meticulous agent and friend.”
Catie, Jeff, Sammie, Max and Ryan Montgomery
“We have relied on Erin numerous times for our real estate needs, both selling and buying. Each experience has only reiterated to us the charm, intelligence and drive toward success that she exudes. She is quick to respond and extremely helpful and provides excellent feedback. She is not pushy and is a first rate choice when dealing with any real estate transaction.”
Johanna and Charley Quinn